Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's My Park Day

Saturday, May 15, 2010





It's My Park Day at Collyer Brothers Park

9:00 a.m.12:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, the Harlem Fifth Avenue Association will be planting shady annuals and…
Location: Collyer Brothers Park, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free




It's My Park Day at Frederick Johnson Park

9:00 a.m.12:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, please join the Frederick Johnson Park Association as they conduct a…
Location: Frederick Johnson Park, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free




It's My Park Day at Jackie Robinson Park

9:00 a.m.5:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, please join volunteers from Community Board 10 and the Jackie Robinson…
Location: Jackie Robinson Park, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free




It's My Park Day at West 132nd Street

9:00 a.m.12:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, please join the Neighbors United of West 132nd Street Block Association…
Location: West 132nd Street Trees, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free




It's My Park Day at Marcus Garvey Park

9:00 a.m.12:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, please join the Marcus Garvey Park Dog Run Crew as they paint benches,…
Location: Marcus Garvey Park, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free




It's My Park Day at Highbridge Park

9:00 a.m.1:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, come out to help the Centro Deportivo Francisco Alfonso, Inc clean-up…
Location: Highbridge Park, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free




It's My Park Day at Inwood Hill Park

9:00 a.m.1:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, join Inwoof in cleaning their dog run and doing some planting to…
Location: Inwood Hill Park, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free

No comments:

Post a Comment