Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It's My Park Day




It's My Park Day at Morningside Park

9:00 a.m.12:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, please join Morningside BARC as they haul and spread fresh woodchips at…
Location: Morningside Park, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free



May15


It's My Park Day at Abyssinian Tot Lot

9:00 a.m.3:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, Abyssinian Head Start program will host a family event for students and…
Location: Abyssinian Tot Lot, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free




It's My Park Day at Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd, Malls

9:00 a.m.12:00 p.m.
On It's My Park Day, please join the Friends of the Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Blvd. Malls as…
Location: Adam Clayton Powell Jr. Boulevard Malls, Manhattan
Category: It's My Park Day, Volunteer
Cost: Free

No comments:

Post a Comment