Sunday, March 6, 2011

Over five thousand years ago

FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 0.000000 ;

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel, "Pick up  your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the  Promised Land

Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down  your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised  Land."

 Today, the government has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land to China!  

 I was so depressed last night thinking about my retirement, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, etc . . . I called a Suicide Hotline. I had to press 1 for English.  

 I was  then connected to a call center in Pakistan.   I told them I was suicidal.  

 They got really excited and asked if I could drive a truck......


Posted via email from blackcotton's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment